Version Control - GIT Online Course
Learn Version Control Control – GIT Online Course
Git is a version-control system for tracking changes in digital files and coordinating work on those digital files among multiple individuals. It’s primarily used for source-code management in software development, but it can be accustom to keep track of changes in any set of files. . For more join our course for DevOps Training.
learn more about Git and obtain started on to earning path and being valuable to your organization.
What You'll Learn from Version Control - GIT Online Course
- Introduction to VCS-Git and its role.
- Understanding Git life cycle.
- Knowledge of common commands used in Git.
- Creating repository in Git-Hub.
- Pushing and stashing code in Git.
- Working with Branches and merging branches in git.
- Adding remote repo. In git.
- Resolving conflicts via Git.
Working over a project along with Git.
Soft skill program ( interview prepration and resume writing) and doubt clearing session.
This week special price
Request a call back
GIT Life Cycle Stage
1. Working Directory
- The place wherever your project resides in your local disk.
- This project may or might not be tracked by Git.
- In either case, the directory is named as working directory.
- The projects are often tracked by Git, by victimization of command git init.
- By doing git init, it automatically creates a hidden .git folder.
2. Staging Area
- Once we are within the working directory, we’ve to specify which files are to be tracked by Git.
- We don’t specify all files to be tracked in Git, because some files might be temporary data which is being generated while execution.
- To add files within the staging area, we use the command git add.
- Once the files are selected and are ready within the staging area, they will now be saved in repository.
- Saving a entire file in the repository of Git is understood as doing a
- When we commit a repository in Git, the commit is identified by a Commit id.
- The command for initializing this process is git commit –m “message”.
How to collaborate with team?
Once the files are committed, they will be pushed to the remote repository like as GitHub
Working with GIT
- When we edit the project or add any new functionality, the new code is again committed to git, a replacement commit ID is assigned to the present modified project. The older code is store by Git, and can be accessible by it’s assigned Commit ID.
- All these commits are attached to a branch. Any new commits made are going to be added to the present branch. A branch always points to the newest commit. The pointer to the newest commit is understood as HEAD.
- The default branch of a git repository is named as the Master Branch.
Why Master Branch?
- Say, a developer has been assigned enhance this code by adding Feature A. The code is assigned to the present developer in a separate branch “Feature A”. This is often; done in order that master contains only the code which is finished, finalized and is on production.
- Therefore, regardless of what percentage of commits is made by this developer on Feature A branch, it’ll not affect the Master Branch.
- Once the code is finished, tested and prepared we will merge the Feature A branch, with the master branch and now the code is out there on the prod. Servers as well.
Join Our Most Popular and highly rated Course. Contact our course Advisor Now.
Have a Question?
We are here to help you 7 days a week and response within 24 hours. Also, you can find most answers to your questions right on this page.
No, you don’t need to know programming language but should have a keen interest towards learning. Then only you can master GIT-HuB.
Fresh individuals who really want to make a booming career should definitely opt. for this course but if you are a QA, Developer, DevOps Engineer, cloud engineer or system administrator no doubt you can learn this course.
DevOps Trainers attached with Technovids are experienced fellowship with more than 10years of industrial experience. These experience reflects in there training and proves beneficial during assignment and performing live projects
Yes definitely you can make a good career but only if you have the ability to adapt the change to move along with the latest technology.
Individuals having basic knowledge of infrastructure and one of the cloud platform will add icing on the top of the training. But if you lack with this, we would gear you up with the basic knowledge and then move ahead with the training.
Scope totally depends upon your hard work and the right training which we are Expert in. On going demand of Cloud engineer is rising like a flue where you have a great Scope of opportunity.
Nowadays because of the internet revolution most of us having access to high-speed internet & video conferencing, which ultimately help the eLearning gaining popularity.
Instructor-led DevOps Online Training (e-learning) can be the most convenient medium of learning from any part of the world. DevOps online classes are conducted using online software like zoom.us, WebEx and gototraining. All these software provide a live instructor-led training classroom environment, where instructors and attendees can join the class from any part of the world that too without spending time on travel.
This is a highly advanced system where instructors and attendees can share their screen, two-way audio meetings and also whiteboards for online classes. Also, class recordings are one of the unique features that help the audience strengthen their learning. all DevOps online sessions are recorded and will be shared with the attendees at the end of the session, so you can revise the session anytime.
[add_eventon_list event_count=”3″ hide_past=”yes” number_of_months=”2″ ux_val=”X” event_type=”3090″ ]
Learn DevOps online with us:
- DevOps online classes in Bangalore
- DevOps online classes in Chennai
- DevOps online classes in Delhi
- DevOps online classes in Kolkata
- DevOps online classes in London
- DevOps online classes in Chicago
- DevOps online classes in San Francisco
- DevOps online classes in Dallas
- DevOps online classes in Washington
- DevOps online classes in New York
- DevOps online classes in Boston
- DevOps online classes in Singapore
Techno- Technology and vids-Vidya together combines to form Technovids which is a pool to Technology. With Experienced trainers Technovids provides best learning and application of technology in current scenario.
Azure DevOps Online Class
Learn Azure DevOps Online Classes
AWS DevOps Online Class
Learn AWS DevOps by Certified Trainers.
Kick Start Your Carrer as AWS DevOps Engineers
Get Ready to become Devops Solutions Engineers