This course is all about Developing android applications using Java from Scratch. All the topics covered in this course are up to date so that no need to look further. By the end of this course you have sound knowledge on how to build real world android applications and publishing to Google Play store.
Who is the target Audience?
- Any student looking to learn how to develop android applications
- Students with basic knowledge of Java who want to develop android apps
- Students who need a basic introduction to game development using platforms such as Libgdx.
- Students should have basic knowledge of Java
- Students should have knowledge of basic Java concepts such as inheritance, classes and methods.
- Students should be familiar with the concepts like loops, variable and objects.
- Students should have a PC which has at least 4GB of RAM for running the apps on the emulator to run the normal apps. and students should have an android device to run heavy apps and games.
- A computer with internet access
- A willingness to learn and study Android Studio
- Instructor-Led Training: 20 Hrs
- Exercises & Project Work: 10 Hrs
- Get Certified & Job Assistance
- Flexible Schedule