About the course
MSBI course is designed to provide insights on different tools in Microsoft Suite (SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services). It also gives the practical knowledge of data warehousing concepts and how these tools help in developing a robust end-to-end BI solution. MSBI is a power full suite and an ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tool helps to find solutions for BI and data mining Queries. It will effectively analyze the data to drive value to the organization. This tool facilitates user to access right and accurate information and work quickly to take better business decisions. This enhances business agility. Using MS BI we can extract data from multiple data sources and load it into a single central destination.
You’re going to be taught through the projects, which will boost your abilities and knowledge for the MSBI training course. Nearly all the projects are designed in line with the requirement for the businesses and also bearing in mind the most complex issues. Our group of MSBI Trainers will be in a position to deal with any sort of real-world scenarios effortlessly. You are going to learn the value of SSIS as an integration tool and find a birds-eye-view of the total architecture. The other key aims of the course are as follows.
The analysis has become the most important step involves in between data and data. Management of the whole analysis is really neat and uncomplicated using the said tool. You’ll also become knowledgeable about SSIS package management and package deployment alongside learning to compose good code utilizing debugging, error handling and logging techniques. Microsoft BI systems may also help companies identify market trends and spot business problems that should be addressed.
What would we be learning from this training course?
Post completion of the Microsoft BI course, you will be able to:
- Transform your data into intelligent action using the power of built-in advanced analytics.
- Provide faster insights on data while maintaining data governance and security.
- Understanding of DW concepts, including ETL and Multidimensional modelling
- Install and configure end-end MSBI system
- Implement the end-to-end ETL system using SQL Server Integration Service.
- Gain insights on Multidimensional model and its importance
- Create Cubes and administer them in SSAS
- Create multiple types of reports and visualizations with the help of SSRS/Power View etc.
- Understand the need and concepts for ad-hoc reports
- Apply Microsoft tools like Power View, Report Builder.
- Get an end-to-end picture how Microsoft BI suites various tools work
- Integrate various BI tools to build a complete Business Intelligence solution
Who should do this training, “MSBI” Training course?
Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) course is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing and maintaining the reporting and analysis solutions for the organization.
What are the prerequisites to join this training course?
No prior experience is presumed. Professionals aspiring to make a career in Business Intelligence can opt for this course.
Where should I see myself after completion of this training?
- After learning this tool we will be able to understand the structure of a Business Intelligence Solution.
- Design; implement data transformation solution to populate data-marts and data warehouses using SSIS.
- Microsoft stands as a leader with its user-friendly and cost effective Business Intelligence suite helping customers to get a 360 degree view of their businesses & get max profit from this.
- Build custom reporting solutions using SSRS.
BI isn’t a theory based component. On the flip side, when there’s a BI in place, they’ll be in a place to acquire accurate historical data, trending, forecasting, thereby getting rid of the need for guesswork. BI is about getting the appropriate data to the point of decision in the simplest way possible. So BI is just the procedure for transforming the technical data into user understandable details.
MSBI – Microsoft BI Helps us to achieve the above target.
- Instructor Led Training: 10 Hrs
- Exercises & Project Work: 10 Hrs
- Get Certified & Job Assistance
- Flexible Schedule